To stand on the floor independently,4-glass-sides museum freestanding display cases|showcases|display cabinets|vitrines come with solid attic or light chamber and lockable enclosed plinth as additional cabinet for additional storage.Full-vision glass display space constructed by 4 glass sides to be secured onto lower robust steel plinth to acquire stable support.This design is ideal to transparent exhibition from all the four directions with no any vision obstacle.Attic light chamber with light diffuser filters UV/IR/heat from from omitted light from integrated lighting system.Lower lockable plinth works as additional cupboard for facility storage or additional exhibits storage.Applicable to the exhibition of small,medium and also larger artifacts.
- Museum display cases with 4 glass sides stand alone on the floor with no additional support,with showcase sizes to be customized.
- Usually 4 glass sides of glass front/back/left/right and solid top for all-direction exhibition with no any vision obstruction.
- Anti-bandit ultra clear and/or anti-reflective safety glass panels are frame-lessly bonded with ultra clear neutral UV adhesive and UV bonding technology for building transparent display space of display cases.Glass to be ultra clear with low iron content and/or anti-reflective with reflectivity less than 1% and light transmittance more than 97%.The thickness of glass panels to be not less than 5+1.52+5mm, i.e. at least 4 layers high intensity PVB film interlayers laminated between 2 sheets of 5mm thick glass panels, to meet EN356-P4A,the international safety criteria of museum grade glass.Glass panels to be fabricated at high precision with tolerance less than ±0.01mm and with 45° chamfering along glass edges.
- Skeleton of lower plinth/base to be built by low carbon square structural steel, seamless zero-oxygen welding,with folded steel panel cladded externally.
- Interior baseboard to be constructed by fabric-dressed ZF-MDF dressing panel or powder-coated steel dressing panel.Oddy-test-passed Bauman Creation fabric from Switzerland for fabric dressing, mechanical securing.
- Environment-friendly and inert materials with no VOCs released for non-hazardous internal display space.
- Dust-free and airtight construction for internal display space,with minimal air exchange rate not more than 0.1 per 24 hours between internal display space and external space.
- Durable,waterproof,rustproof,anti-fire and eco-friendly epoxy resin powder coating for the surface of all metal parts.
- Dimmable and protective lighting system,usually come with LED spotlights/LED light panel/LED stalks/Fiber Optic light heads or combination,with UV,IR and heat isolated for light into display space
- 90° hinged opening or pull & slide opening for access into display space. Motor-driven and wireless remote-control system can be customized for options.
- Lockable enclosed lower plinth for lockable facility box for silicon gel tray for passively-controlled RH 40%-60%, or electronic microclimate system for actively-controlled humidity 20%-80% and air purifying.
- Cantilevered or suspension rod shelving system with height-adjustable glass shelves for flexible exhibition.
- Abloy locks from Sweden,registered key system, key exchange rate at 13000000000.