To stand on the floor independently,glass-top museum freestanding display cases|showcases|display cabinets|vitrines with 4 glass sides and glass top for full vision exhibition.Full-view clear display space constructed by 5 glass sides to be secured to lower steel plinth to acquire robust support.External lighting can be effectively applied for illuminating display space.Freestanding display case with top light chamber is ideal to showcase artifacts from 4 or even 5 directions, being applicable to the exhibition of small,medium and also larger artifacts.
- Display cases with 5 glass sides stand alone on the floor with no additional support,with showcase sizes to be customized.
- Usually 5 glass sides of glass front/back/left/right/top for all-direction exhibition with no any vision obstruction.
- Anti-bandit ultra clear and/or anti-reflective safety glass panels are frame-lessly bonded with ultra clear neutral UV adhesive and UV bonding technology for building transparent display space of display cases.Glass to be ultra clear with low iron content and/or anti-reflective with reflectivity less than 1% and light transmittance more than 97%.The thickness of glass panels to be not less than 5+1.52+5mm, i.e. at least 4 layers high intensity PVB film interlayers laminated between 2 sheets of 5mm thick glass panels, to meet EN356-P4A,the international safety criteria of museum grade glass.Glass panels to be fabricated at high precision with tolerance less than ±0.01mm and with 45° chamfering along glass edges.
- Skeleton of lower plinth/base to be built by low carbon square structural steel, seamless zero-oxygen welding,with folded steel panel cladded externally.
- Interior baseboard to be constructed by fabric-dressed ZF-MDF dressing panel or powder-coated steel dressing panel.Oddy-test-passed Bauman Creation fabric from Switzerland for fabric dressing, mechanical securing.
- Environment-friendly and inert materials with no VOCs released for non-hazardous internal display space.
- Dust-free and airtight construction for internal display space, with minimal air exchange rate not more than 0.1 per 24 hours between internal display space and external space.
- Durable,waterproof,rustproof,anti-fire and eco-friendly epoxy resin powder coating for the surface of all metal parts.
- External lighting system or dimmable LED/Fiber optic light stalks at corners
- 90° hinged opening or pull & slide opening or lift-up opening for access into display space. Motor-driven and wireless remote-control system can be customized for options.
- Lockable enclosed lower plinth for lockable facility box for silicon gel tray for passively-controlled RH 40%-60%, or electronic microclimate system for actively-controlled humidity 20%-80% and air purifying.
- Suspension rod shelving system with height-adjustable glass shelves for flexible exhibition.
- Abloy locks from Sweden,registered key system, key exchange rate at 13000000000.