Bevel / tilt tabletop museum display cases|showcases|display cabinets|vitrines comes with a sloping display space with back higher than front.The sloping display space is secured into enclosed plinth.This design creates diversification of exhibition,applicable to the exhibition of small,medium and flat artifacts such as coins,medals,manuscript,calligraphy and so on.
- Glass hood with sloping structure to be built into into lower table style plinth,with display case sizes customized.
- 5 glass sides of glass front/back/left/right/top or glass front/left/right/top but solid back, or sometimes front and top only.In compliance with EN356-P4A, the glass are laminated with 4 layers high intensity PVB film interlayers between 2 glass panels.Low-iron ultra clear glass or imported anti-reflective glass with reflectivity less than 1% and light transmittance more than 97%.High fabrication precision and polished glass edge.Glass panes are frame-lessly bonded by clear neutral UV sealants.
- Non-glazed panes to be built by structural steel and structural ZF-MDF panels with fabric-wrapped dressing panels for interior dressing.
- Plinth to be built by low carbon square structural steel seamless zero-oxygen welding,with folded steel cladded externally.Enclosed plinth or cheek-plated plinth or just simple square steel legs.
- Environment-friendly and inert materials with no VOCs released for non-hazardous internal display space.
- Dust-free and air-tight construction structure, with air exchange rate not more than 0.1 per 24 hours
- Durable,waterproof,rustproof,anti-fire and eco-friendly epoxy resin powder coating for the surface of all metal parts.Bauman Creation fabric from Switzerland for interior dressing, mechanical securing
- External illumination or dimmable and protective lighting system such as LED light bar, LED light stalks or Fiber Optic light bar.
- Usually hinged glass hood with hydraulic struts support from sides or lift-up opening system.Motor-driven and wireless remote-control system for options.
- Lockable enclosed plinth for lockable facility box for silicon gel tray for passively-controlled RH 40%-60%, or electronic microclimate system for actively-controlled humidity 20%-80% and air purifying.
- Abloy locks from Sweden,registered key system, key exchange rate at 13000000000