As one of the simplified design among various museum display cases|showcases|display cabinets|vitrines,5-glass-sides tabletop glass hood to be secured with shallow base made by special aluminum-alloy extrusion,to be located at existing desks.A full-vision glass hood with 5 glazed panes provides all-vision-angle display This simplified design is applicable to exhibition of small,thin and flat artifacts such as jewelry,coins,medals,manuscripts and so on.
- Glass hood to be built with shallow base made by special aluminum-alloy extrusion,with display case sizes customized but usually overall height is between 150mm~500mm
- 5 glass sides of glass front/back/left/right/top for glass hood.In compliance with EN356-P4A, the glass are laminated with 4 layers high intensity PVB film interlayers between 2 glass panels.Low-iron ultra clear glass or imported anti-reflective glass with reflectivity less than 1% and light transmittance more than 97%.High fabrication precision and polished glass edge.Glass panes are frame-lessly bonded by clear neutral UV sealants.
- Base to be built by special aluminum-alloy extrusions with powder coated treatment.
- Eco-friendly and inert materials with no VOCs released for non-hazardous internal display space.
- Dust-free and air-tight construction structure, with air exchange rate not more than 0.1 per 24 hours
- Durable,waterproof,rustproof,anti-fire and eco-friendly epoxy resin powder coating for the surface of all metal parts.Bauman Creation fabric from Switzerland for interior dressing, mechanical securing
- External illumination or dimmable and protective lighting system such as LED light bar, LED light stalks or nini LED light heads.
- Usually hinged glass hood with hydraulic struts support from sides or manual move-off opening.
- Independent space for lockable facility box for silicon gel tray for passively-controlled RH 40%-60%, or discretely-installed electronic microclimate system for actively-controlled humidity 20%-80% and air purifying.
- Abloy locks from Sweden,registered key system, key exchange rate at 13000000000