Wall-along museum display cases|showcases|display cabinets|vitrines are constructed along and against solid wall, with solid back to be secured to wall,and for larger showcases,for better stability,showcases will be fixed from the bottom to the floor.Sufficient support from wall fabric and/or from the floor extremely enhances the stability,safety and security.Solid back usually directly works as shelving system to mount exhibits or works as strong support to mount internal shelving system.Such wall-against museum display cases are applicable to wide range of medium to large exhibits like costume, natural history, weapons, ceramics, silverware,banners,memorabilia, archaeology, sculpture, ethnography and industrial machinery.
- With solid wall as support, display cases are built against and mounted to wall fabric.
- Glass front only or 3 glass sides of glass front/left/right or 2 glass sides of glass front/left or glass front/right/ or 4 glass sides of glass front/left/right/top.Non-glazed panes to be built by structural steel and ZF-MDF panels with fabric-dressed for interior dressing.
- Anti-bandit ultra clear and/or anti-reflective safety glass panels are frame-lessly bonded with ultra clear neutral UV adhesive and UV bonding technology for building transparent display space of display cases.Glass to be ultra clear with low iron content and/or anti-reflective with reflectivity less than 1% and light transmittance more than 97%.The thickness of glass panels to be not less than 5+1.52+5mm, i.e. at least 4 layers high intensity PVB film interlayers laminated between 2 sheets of 5mm thick glass panels, to meet EN356-P4A,the international safety criteria of museum grade glass.Glass panels to be fabricated at high precision with tolerance less than ±0.01mm and with 45° chamfering along glass edges.
- Skeleton of display cases to be constructed with robust skeleton made by low carbon rectangular structural steel and square steel,with folded steel cladded externally.
- Environment-friendly and inert materials with no VOCs released for non-hazardous internal display space.Oddy-test-passed Bauman Creation fabric from Switzerland for interior dressing, mechanical securing.
- Dust-free and airtight construction for internal display space, with air exchange rate not more than 0.1 per 24 hours between internal display space and external space.
- Durable,waterproof,rustproof,anti-fire and eco-friendly epoxy resin powder coating for the surface of all metal parts.
- Dimmable and protective lighting system such as LED spotlights/LED light panel/LED track light/Fiber Optic light heads or combination,with UV,IR and heat isolated for lighting into display space
- Hinged opening or pull & slide opening system.Motor-driven and wireless remote-control system can be customized for options.
- Lockable lower enclosed plinth with lockable facility box for silicon gel tray for passively-controlled RH 40%-60%, or electronic microclimate system for actively-controlled humidity 20%-80% and air purifying.
- Cantilevered or suspension rod shelving system with height-adjustable glass shelves for flexible exhibition.
- Abloy locks from Sweden,registered key system, key exchange rate at 13000000000.