Built-in/recessed wall museum display cases are built into wall or false wall.This design ingeniously makes enough use of wall fabric to extremely save more exhibition room for museums.Full support from the wall fabric immensely increases the security and stability of the wall display cases.Recessed wall display cases usually come with solid back,solid sides but only glass front.Solid back can be applied as shelving system mounting. It is applicable to wide range of medium to large exhibits like costume, natural history, weapons, ceramics, silverwares,banners,memorabilia, archaeology, sculpture, ethnography and industrial machinery.
- Display cases are built into niche of wall fabric,with display case sizes to be customized.
- Glass front only or sometimes glass front/left or front/right or glass front/back.In compliance with EN356-P4A, the glass are laminated with 4 layers high intensity PVB film interlayers between 2 glass panels.Low-iron ultra clear glass or imported anti-reflective glass with reflectivity less than 1% and light transmittance more than 97%.High fabrication precision and polished glass edge.Glass panes are frame-lessly bonded by clear neutral UV sealants.
- Non-glazed panes to be built by structural steel and ZF-MDF panels with fabric-dressed for interior dressing.
- Plinth to be built by low carbon square and/or rectangular structural steel,with folded steel cladded externally.
- Environment-friendly and inert materials with no VOCs released for non-hazardous internal display space.
- Dust-free and air-tight construction structure, with air exchange rate not more than 0.1 per 24 hours
- Durable,waterproof,rustproof,anti-fire and eco-friendly epoxy resin powder coating for the surface of all metal parts.Bauman Creation fabric from Switzerland for interior dressing, mechanical securing
- Protective and dimmable lighting system such as LED spotlights/light panel/track light/Fiber Optic light heads or combination, with UV,IR and heat isolated for lighting into display space
- Hinged opening or pull & slide opening system.Motor-driven and wireless remote-control system for options.
- Lockable facility box for silicon gel tray for passively-controlled RH 40%-60%, or electronic microclimate system from Canada for actively-controlled humidity 20%-80% and air purifying.
- Cantilevered or suspension rod shelving system with height-adjustable glass shelves for flexible exhibition.
- Abloy locks from Sweden,registered key system, key exchange rate at 13000000000